Wednesday, March 23, 2005

We see it every day

But do we notice?

There is never ending flow of lies that come out to support political discourse. The numbers of distortions, omissions and plain old lies are to great to keep track of. Without help.

This, I hope, will be my help. A record of more the offensive attempts to distort the truth behind a curtain of fantasy

The inspiration for this list came from two bit of commentary I ran across today. They both pointed out the ease at which people deal in selling lies.

First I ran across a bit in outside the tent, the noticed the scale of one of Scott McClellan's explanations of reality.

When I moved over to Media Matters I noticed how easy it actually is to be Nobel nominated, at least in the eyes of some members of the media.

No comments: