Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Holiday Schedule Is In Effect

The next couple of weeks I will be spending time with family, both nuclear and extended, I will be doing a little traveling and I will be trying to ignore the news and pretend that all is well in the world.

As a result I have no idea how much I will be posting.

If there isn't anything new here, just check out the links on the right hand side of this page. I am sure you will find some new content someplace over there.

and

Happy holidays (Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, New Year, Festivus, and what ever else I may have failed to list) to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the season. The admin & the season have turned me to prose.

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through [White] House
The creatures were stirring
Including head louse
The neo-cons sat one by one with great air
And looked at their mess with nary a care
They laughed with glee at where they had led
As visions of "victory" floated in their heads

And Cheney at his desk with W in his lap,
Who had just settled down for his afternoon nap.
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter
They jumped from their desks to see what was the matter
And "whish" past their eyes what was that mad flash?
Was it, could it, have been making a dash?
Past the secret service and with something in tow
It looked like a sleigh to eyes watching below

. . . continued at Make it Stop! Make it Stop

creature said...

Have a great holiday!