Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It Sure Feels Like It This Week

I'm a Lifer!

To you, a job is what pays the bills. You put in your hours, follow the rules, and then go home. Occasionally, you consider quitting, but then you think of how bad the job market is and you reconsider. Whatever happiness you get, you get from your life outside the workplace. Relationships, family, hobbies, and outside creative pursuits are what really matter to you. You're probably taking this test at work because you don't have anything better to do.

Talent: 33%
Lifer: 56%
Mandarin: 54%

Take the Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz.




Tags

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a talent it appears. I have posted the result in my profile at The Eagle's Nest at http://eaglesplace.blogspot.com. All this talent, I have to say, has not yet made me rich and famous, so if the past is a predictor of the future my guess is that it never will.

eric said...

i'm 54 lifer, 51 talent.

it's the kids that swayed me to my majority.

e+

Anonymous said...

I'm a Talent 61 and a Mandarin 59. What's a Mandarin?
Talent can mean so much - as in I never did like working for others, but (2) I had the talent of making others think I did so that I could feed my four kids while I practiced my talents.

I also practiced a great many talents while raising not only my own four but many others and two grandchildren before the others were all gone - as a single parent by then competing in a job I loved!

I'm thinking we all have the talents to enjoy a good blog.