Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Sprained my Shoulder

Patting my self on the back.

Yesterday I mentioned that the Tennessee Shooter, while being a general nut, was not doubt influenced by the bile that is so often vomited up by the American right wing media.

well guess what he was.

A Powell man sits alone in a jail cell following a fatal shotgun rampage in a church prompted by a hatred of liberalism and Democratic leaders who have hamstrung the nation's war on terror, records show.

....

Still seized three books from Adkisson's home, including "The O'Reilly Factor," by television commentator Bill O'Reilly; "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder," by radio personality Michael Savage; and "Let Freedom Ring," by political pundit Sean Hannity.



He bought books by O'Reilly, Savage and Hannity. I bet that the spent hours watching Fox news and listening to Rush and the rest of the tiny brain crowd.

I will also note how the paper didn't add perceived to the line about Democratic leaders but why anyone expect the traditional media do their job.


Tags

No comments: