Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fighting for freedom, just don't expect to use it.

A soldier in Iraq is told to shut up, or face the consequences.

Last message from Leonard Clark:

He has been called in and threatened in a way that not only worried him about a court martial at this time - he also is fearful of his personal safety. Thus I will begin to take down this site per his ranking officer's request. I will post his final voicemail later today. I will continue to keep this site open for those who want to speak out. I will also post stories from vets that have returned from there. I will post stories like that later on today or tomorrow. From now on and then, pray for Leonard. Keep him in your thoughts. You will be seeing changes to this site over the next week.


Take some time and visit with Leonard Clark, who is Stationed just outside Baghdad, Iraq.

No comments: