Friday, November 25, 2005

You Have Got A New Job Brownie

If you want to know how to destroy a vital agency, if you want to know how not to respond to a disaster, If you need to know how to run a horse judging society, I have great news for you.

Scott Brown is opening a consulting firm.

"If I can help people focus on preparedness, how to be better prepared in their homes and better prepared in their businesses" because that goes straight to the bottom line "then I hope I can help the country in some way," Brown said in Denver.

"I'm doing a lot of good work with some great clients," he said. "My wife, children and my grandchild still love me. My parents are still proud of me."


This is good news, Brown is no longer of the payroll of the federal government, and only those who go out of their way to get his advice will be screwed.

Now, all we have to do is find the hundreds of other 'Brownies' Bush has installed in various places in the government, and get them out before they find way to do hundreds in billions in damage.

1 comment:

Robert Schumacher said...

Scott? I thought it was Michael.

Though "Brownie" fits...I'm sure he'll do a heck of a job :)